Who is ready?....

Talk about riding in the Midwest, and arrange meet-ups.

Who is ready?....

Postby JohnnyB » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:17 am

Hey all.

Not sure if I posted at all last season. We had a new baby boy on Thanksgiving Day 2009 and have been pretty busy.

We are all stoked for this season though.

Hope everyone is well.

JB
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is".

Vince Lombardi

C. 937.869.0677
JohnnyB

Re: Who is ready?....

Postby John2 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Hey Johnny B, I missed seeing you on the site last season. But a new child will keep you busy.

Oddly enough, I'm not sure I'm ready for the season. I've been getting into mountain biking this year and I'd like to get in another time or two. Actually, I'd be fine with switching over to snowboarding, instantly. It's the transition that's unpleasant. We already have one or two runs open around here, but we be looking at another post-Thanksgiving Day start to the season.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to technical difficulties, the user "John" is now running as "John2." New and improved?
John2

Postby JohnnyB » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:18 am

Hey John,

You guys are fortunate. It's still in the 60s around here.

Have a great Holiday.

JB
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is".

Vince Lombardi

C. 937.869.0677
JohnnyB

Postby John2 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 am

Yeah, I saw the OSU-Penn state game on TV last weekend. Everyone was in (nearly) warm-weather clothing, the day I spent 4 hours shoveling wet, heavy snow off the driveway.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to technical difficulties, the user "John" is now running as "John2." New and improved?
John2

Return to Regions: Midwestern U.S.