Mt.Baker

Talk about riding in Montana, Idaho, Washington, and Oregon, and arrange meet-ups.

Mt.Baker

Postby EdenP » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:25 am

Hey grays,
So I went to Washington state to visit friends and while there we took advantage of a rare sunny day and drove to Mt.Baker for some shredding.It was pretty cool.Baker has had more snow and a deeper base than ANY resort in North America and the snow was excellent.My best bud had to take it easy because it's been a few years since she's been on the snow so I chose to stay with her and not get too aggresive but then she decided to take a break and told me to go for it,which I did.So I headed straight to the top of the mountain and rode top to bottom.It was so sweet.Baker has some awesom open runs.The upper mountain is void of trees so you can really hammer the terrain up there.At the bottom it's wide open so you have plenty of room to move when newbies get in your way.We had a really nice time riding.In fact,she says it renewed her enthusiasm for riding.She's a skier by the way.Check it out on youtube for an idea of what it looks like and to get an idea about the terrain.Great place to go for some fun riding.That's all for now.EdenP reporting.
EdenP

Re: Mt.Baker

Postby John2 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:31 am

Nice. Thanks for the report. It's one of those places I'd like to get to someday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to technical difficulties, the user "John" is now running as "John2." New and improved?
John2

Return to Regions: Northwest