The Grays on Trays® web site is now LinkedIn

Announcements from the management of the Grays on Trays<SUP>&reg;</SUP> web site concerning the site, including this discussion forum. Also: offer your suggestions for features, content, etc. here.

The Grays on Trays® web site is now LinkedIn

Postby John » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:49 pm

There's now a Grays on Trays group on LinkedIn, tied into the Grays on Trays® web site.I thought it might be a good place for us to meet up with other grown-up riders. If you're a member of LinkedIn, do a search in the groups section, and sign up. (It might require my approval; I'm still making my way around the site.)

On a related note, if you like what you've seen here on Grays on Trays, would you consider writing a recommendation for my LinkedIn profile? Running this site is one of the positions in my profile, and I'd like to add a recommendation or two to it. Please send me a private message or if we have corresponded via e-mail before, you can send me an e-mail message. Thanks!

John
Last edited by John on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
John

Postby John » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:06 am

Good idea, but no, I don't have one. What an oversight! That's something I will have to look at.
John

Postby Emdee406 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:12 pm

You can find it here:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&g ... 79802757_1
I just joined!
See you on the Hill...
22 seasons of teaching and still loving it!
Emdee406

Postby John » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:02 am

Thanks!

Now for anyone else, if you sign up you have to wait until I "approve" you. It's something built into the system, which means that I get a notice when I sign into LinkedIn that there's someone waiting. I'm not in there every day, so if you don't hear back right away, that's why.
John

Return to Administration and Suggestions