Updated version

Announcements from the management of the Grays on Trays<SUP>&reg;</SUP> web site concerning the site, including this discussion forum. Also: offer your suggestions for features, content, etc. here.

Updated version

Postby John2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:41 pm

I finally updated the software used to run this bulletin board. Let's see what happens.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to technical difficulties, the user "John" is now running as "John2." New and improved?
John2

Re: Updated version

Postby Rob3 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:02 pm

John,
I'm able to login as Rob3, my most recent registration.
Thanks for investing the time in this. I've still got many questions about snowboarding, and your board has always been the best source of answers.
Rob
Rob3

Postby John2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Rob, that's gratifying! I hope we can build rebuild a critical mass so we can take advantage of some network effects.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to technical difficulties, the user "John" is now running as "John2." New and improved?
John2

Postby canoer » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:13 pm

I got logged back in fine. I missed the discussion the last few times when the board was down (the discussion board that is, lol; my board is still up on the wall awaiting snow).
canoer

Return to Administration and Suggestions