Website improvements

Announcements from the management of the Grays on Trays<SUP>&reg;</SUP> web site concerning the site, including this discussion forum. Also: offer your suggestions for features, content, etc. here.

Website improvements

Postby GraysOnTrays » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:06 am

I've recently made a bunch of changes to the website. Most are things that you may not notice, such as moving stuff from one page to another. One of the most significant changes is fixing the landing page of the main URL so that you go straight into the site, rather than to a page that says "click here to go to the site."

My attention has been diverted from the board to the rest of the site, and to Facebook, but I am hoping we can revive some interest in this board. It has been a good place for people to ask questions, tell stories, be encouraged, and perhaps meet riding buddies.

In time, there may be a need for some more moderators. A moderator would be an active reader who makes sure that everyone plays nicely in the sandbox, looking for spammers, troublemakers and whatnot. If you're interested in serving this role, send me a direct message.
GraysOnTrays
Site Admin

Return to Administration and Suggestions